Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Joomla

Joomla E-Mail Settings


I’ve already write some article about joomla and if you are a user of joomla then you must know that joomla is the best CMS and get award for best CMS. In this post I am not going to show you what is joomla , but want to show about Joomla mail setting.

Enable Search Engine Friendly URL's on Your Joomla Site

power-by-joomlaJoomla is a content management system [CMS]. Personally I like Joomla for develop my site. More others CMS is available to develop a web site. But if you want to develop a site with Joomla, I want to say stay with it. You can do everything in joomla whatever you can do with others CMS. In this post the main issue is enable clean URL in joomla.

Introduce With "Content" Menu In Joomla

This post showing you about “Content" menu in Joomla which is most important menu in Joomla back-ind . Already I've described about the site, menus in my others post. And now serial is the “content”. You can control every post, category, section as well as front page also from the content menu, so you can easily understand how much important it is.

Introduce With "Menus" In Joomla

joomla logoWe already know joomla is a CMS- Content Management System. We can develop a site vary easily & dynamically by Joomla . And I already show how to install joomla in your computer, Introduce with site menu in joomla which will help you to know the basic idea of joomla back-ind and more. And Today I want to show you about the: "Menus" in joomla.

Introduce With Site Menu In Joomla

joomla logoIn my personal experience I like Joomla for develop a site very nicely. Because thousand of free theme, module & plug-in is available for joomla. And easy to control any plugin in, module with category & section wise. So if you thinking to develop your site by joomla then I want to say , I am going to write all about joomla where you can learn joomla very easily with video lesson.


How To Install Joomla In Localhost/Computer

Joomla is a CMS- Content Management System where a web developer can develop a site very easily. Personally I like joomla because I can handle any object very easily more than the other CMS like wordpress, Drupal. If you chose joomla for your web developing then my post can help you. Because I will write all the learning tips about joomla.
Read more... 

How To Write SEO Enable Post For Your Joomla Web Site

joomla search engine optimiqationJoomla, WordPress is the most popular and best CMS- [Content Management System] based platform where an web developer can develop his web site very dynamically.Joomla , WordPress are open source and free for user. Most important feature for Joomla, WordPress both support SEO enable post and link, which is the best priority for search engine optimization. Personally I recommend Joomla for making a dynamic web site very easily. But for more effective search engine optimization in joomla you need to enable some built in feature in joomla.
Read more... 



Please Give Us Your 1 Minute In Sharing This Post!
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 Comments :

Post a Comment