Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

How To Install Joomla In Localhost/Computer


Joomla is a CMS- Content Management System where a web developer can develop a site very easily. Personally I like joomla because I can handle any object very easily more than the other CMS like wordpress, Drupal. If you chose joomla for your web developing then my post can help you. Because I will write all the learning tips about joomla.

From personal experience on joomla I can assure you and I will provide video learning also for each post. So I think no need to add any screenshot with this post just follow the video. May be some language mistake in the video but I think if you watch the video very carefully then it will be very easy to you for learn joomla.
For develop a site by joomla first you need to download joomla and practice it in your computer then you can implement it into web server. At first you need to download joomla from www.joomla.org then you need to make your computer as a local server. Because all CMS work with PHP and PHP requires local server or web server to run any page. So you need to download WAMP or XAMPP from online. Download one of them and run. If you have download WAMP then you need to use www folder, if XAMPP then htdocs.
You will get a ZIP files for joomla and extract it, copy after extracting and paste it into the local server folder. Please watch the video; I think you will get more help from this.

Video Tutorial:

How To Install Joomla In Your Computer.avi


Please Give Us Your 1 Minute In Sharing This Post!
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 Comments :

Post a Comment